Join us to celebrate International Women’s Day and a launch of the Kingston University Women Enterprise Network – a vibrant community of like-minded women. Hear from inspiring women – entrepreneurs and find out how you can join the network and access support.
- Giselle Monbiot, Behaviour and Wellbeing Specialist, Kingston Library
- Kaitlin Fritz, Co-founder and COO of Musemio, a virtual reality education platform for children that re-imagines cultural learning
- Sneha Shah, Founder and CEO of Curaty, a research-driven company connecting art with business, utilizing state of the art machine learning and computer vision technologies
- Rebecca Imaizumi, Founder & Creative Director of The Unified Wolves, a creative agency that specializes in Experimental Marketing through Dance
- Yasmin Greenaway, Founder of Base Plus, which empowers and educates people to personalise sustainable skincare products, to meet their unique needs