7th February, 2014 / 11.00am - 4.00pm
13th October, 2020
LSBU Business School are pleased to present an additional three lectures as part of its Professional Lecture Series.
To kickstart this instalment of three lectures, Dr. John Opute will be discussing ‘Applying Emotional Intelligence at Work’. Evidence shows that individuals with well-developed emotional intelligence tend to achieve better working relationship, exhibit greater influence and ultimately achieve better job satisfaction.
Anyone who would like to gain greater understanding of emotional intelligence through self-discovery and effectively influence how to apply same to their work situations and relationships will find this lecture interesting. This lecture will help you to:
• Understand yourself and increase your influence in your organisation and boost morale
• Take greater control of situations
• Resolve conflict more easily
• Build better constructive relationships
• Improve your ability to coach, support and mentor others
• Improve your decision-making capabilities