Join LSBU for an exciting morning of start-up showcasing and discussion of women in technology to celebrate International Women’s Day 2017
DigitalHealth.London and LSBU are bringing together some of the most interesting female entrepreneurs in health technology for a morning of pitches, panel discussions, and networking. Open to all, this free event will also highlight some interesting opportunities for those involved in the health tech industry, with presentations from incubators, co-working spaces, and testing facilities.
- Hannah Chamberlain, Co-founder, MentalSnapp
- Tara Donnelly, CEO DigitalHealth.London
- Gary McAllister, CTO at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Donna Herdsman, independent
- Dr Safia Barikzai, School of Engineering, LSBU
- Siobhan Thomas, Game Design and Development, LSBU