7th February, 2014 / 11.00am - 4.00pm
24th April, 2013
Cr8net is a one-day conference for the creative industries, bringing together industry practitioners, policy makers and businesses.
One of the keynote speakers will be Ed Vaizey MP (Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries) who will be joined by Alison Wenham (CEO, Association of Independent Music) and Eze Vidra (Head of Google Campus) amongst others. Cr8net delegates come from across the country and some from further afield. Cr8net is now an essential date in the diary for a creative and cultural ‘state of the industry’ discussion.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
– Ed Vaizey MP (Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries)
– Eze Vidra (Google, Head of ‘Campus’)
– Alison Wenham (CEO, Association of Independent Music)
– Charlotte Higgins (Chief Arts Writer, The Guardian)
– Pauline Tambling (CEO, Creative and Cultural Skills)
– Rashid Kasirye (Founder of LinkUp TV)
– David Parrish (Author of ‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’)
– Andrew Senior (Creative economy expert)
– Mary-Alice Stack (Director, ArtCo/Arts Council England)
– Fabio Santos (Artistic Director, Phakarma)
– Nancy Groves (The Guardian Culture Professionals Network)
– Charmaine Hayden (Founder, Face 4 Music/ graduate of CIDA’s Digital Women’s Club)
– Frances Brindle (Director, Strategic Marketing and Communications, British Library)
“Cr8net is our flagship yearly conference which we have crafted to suit CEO’s, Politicians, Directors, Senior Management, and all decision makers in the Creative Industries”
Toks Majek-Akisanya, CEO, CIDA
Cr8net is the brainchild of CIDA, the Cultural Industries Development Agency, the leading specialist support organisation for the grassroots creative and cultural sector in London.