16th May, 2022 / 18:00 -
15th February, 2013
Dates: Friday 15th February 2013/Thursday 28 February 2013/Thursday 14th March 2013
For: All teachers and educators, no prior knowledge or ownership of an ipad neccessary
With: Tom Preskett, Learning Technologist, LCLL
Practice using an ipad and explore different educational apps which have potential for use in a variety of teaching and learning contexts. Share ideas and reflect on their suitability for use in your organisation.
This session is suitable for any teacher or educator:
• who is considering ipads for their educational setting and wants to discover their benefits
• who already has some ipads and wants to improve their knowledge and understanding
In this session you will:
• be issued with an ipad to practice on
• learn about different categories of apps
• practice using prominent examples of each category of apps
• share ideas and reflect on various ways of using an ipad in your education setting
• join a session website to use as a resource on the day and thereafter
For more information please click here.